Visa waiver requirements for foreign medical graduates are complex and Immigration laws and regulations change frequently. It is important that J-1 Visa Waiver Applications present a comprehensive legal argument supported by specific documentation in order to demonstrate that the waiver request outweighs the program and foreign policy considerations of the J-1 visa program. Doctors filing H-1B or O-1 work visas, PERM labor certification applications and National Interest Waivers must meet strict licensing and credential requirements in addition to standard immigration requirements for these applications. If you want to learn more about whether or not you qualify for a waiver, H-1B visa, National Interest Waiver or Green Card, contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-986-6186. Kaushik Ranchod will personally evaluate your case when you contact our office.
The Ranchod Law Group’s client services for J1 waivers include:
- Submitting an error free application to the appropriate governmental agency so that your application is approved expeditiously.
- Communicating with government agencies including the Department of State, Interested Governmental Agencies (IGA), and the United States Citizenship Immigration Service (USCIS).
- Preparing the physician’s waiver application for the Interested Government Agency, Department of State and USCIS.
- Preparing the H-1B petition after your J1 Waiver application is approved and creating an immigration strategy from the time that the waiver is filed until the green card is approved.
- Communicating with client’s throughout the entire application process on monitoring the case with the appropriate government agency.