What was interesting in this case was that the two had already experienced separation, so the United States citizen husband, despite all of the hardship, was not willing to remain behind while his wife was in Brazil for two years.
During their short separation, he engaged in unhealthy coping mechanisms which affected his work. Luckily, she was able to return and prevent him from financial ruin. USCIS issued an onerous RFE which The Ranchod Law Group was able to successfully overcome.
Additional information in this subject:
- J-1 Visa Success Story: Egyptian national, Form I-612 Waiver Approval
- I-612 Hardship Waiver Approval Success Story for Canadian Native
- J-1 Hardship Waiver for Egyptian Client with Government Funding
- I-612 hardship waiver approval success story and approval letter
- I-612 Waiver Approval and Success Story
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied Jan 28 2016 Approved July 14, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval: July 14, 2016
- I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement