3 Year H1B Visa Extension
H1B Visas

3 Year H1B Extension Process VIDEO

If I am on an H1B, how do I get a 3 year extension? This helpful video provides a brief description of the H1B extension process:

Changes in legal status should be made under the guidance of a qualified immigration attorney. You can call us today at (916) 613-3553. Our offices in Sacramento, Santa Clara and San Francisco are open to new clients on a daily basis, and we remotely assist clients all over the world.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment